Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Video

Henry has started to initiate game-playing with us, which is really fun -- and funny. Here, though, we enticed him to play a game of peek-a-boo.

(The video files we've uploaded to Streamload are in a Windows format, so hopefully y'all Mac folk can still find a way to view them. If not, we'll have to find a way to save them in a more universal format, but it'll have to be some other night.)

Comments:
yeah..I'm not a smart enough mac user to figure out how to watch them. darn. Shug
 
This maccer was able to watch them after downloading the Windows Media Player I don't remember where I downloaded it from, though. You can probably go to the Windows website.
 
Nice job, Auntie "Hi Tech" Em. Seems like something even Shug can figure out! (tee hee)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?