Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Homstads made a trip out to an orchard and pumpkin farm just east of Yankton over the weekend. Here Henry is contemplating the jack-o-lantern (or pie) that lurks with this particular pumpkin.

Comments:
<< Home
Hot Wheels is just getting cuter and cuter! Possible???
Anyway, I just had to say that when I just QUICKLY glanced at this pic, I thought HW was blowing up an orange balloon. Um...but he's not. That's a pumpkin.
But it's fun to think about it being a balloon and seeing how many he's 'blown up' behind him. :) Shug
Anyway, I just had to say that when I just QUICKLY glanced at this pic, I thought HW was blowing up an orange balloon. Um...but he's not. That's a pumpkin.
But it's fun to think about it being a balloon and seeing how many he's 'blown up' behind him. :) Shug
Of course it's possible! :) And yes, he's got great lung capacity for a 1-yr old ... Thanks for checking-in. -H's mom
Post a Comment
<< Home
