Wednesday, May 30, 2007

 

Something new


Perhaps you've noticed that we're trying something new with our online photo albums. Picasa now has a feature that allows us to embed slideshows directly into Henry's blog -- meaning that you don't have to "click on the photo to see our online album" ... "it" basically just starts loading photos as soon as you visit the site, then begins playing a slideshow shortly thereafter. "Hovering" your mouse pointer over the image gives you access to some controls so you can pause, go forward, or go backward. I think once you're at the end, though, you either have to reload the entire page or arrow back through the pictures individually. (?) Anyway, let us know if you would prefer the old format. It's no skin off our teeth either way. There's nothing more or less tricky about either process.

Meanwhile, the slideshow below starts on a rather sad note. Henry wanted very badly to go into the garage .... b/c good things like bikes and wagons and rakes live there. But his mean mommy and daddy denied him, and so he decided to cry. And then he tried to scale the fence while crying. Since I told him that when I cried my parents often times got out the camera, I felt compelled to do the same. The rest of the pictures are much happier, as Henry had a fun weekend with his visiting cousins (and aunt and uncle) from Des Moines.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?